WATCH, WAGER AND WIN ON THE PREAKNESS STAKESSATURDAY AFTERNOON, MAY 18,
AT PALM BEACH KENNEL CLUB!
West Palm Beach, Fl. - Following an enthusiastic crowd of almost 6,000 Greyhound and horse racing fans alike for the Kentucky Derby, Palm Beach Kennel Club is gearing up for the second leg of thoroughbred racing’s Triple Crown, the 138thrunning of the Preakness Stakes Saturday afternoon, May 18.
Special times and events planned for this extraordinary day of hounds and horses include:
* Gates, Paddock and Terrace Restaurants and Mutuel Windows will openat 10:00 a.m.
* Pimlico Post Time -10:45 a.m.
* Palm Beach Kennel Club - 1:00 p.m. (15 Superfecta Races)
Preakness - 6:20 p.m.
Activities for this very special day of hounds and horses include:
* SeaView Radio 95.9 FM / 960 AM Will Be Broadcasting Live in the front of the First- Floor Poker Room! (12:30p.m. - 2:00 p.m.) Be sure enterSeaview Radio’sPreakness Stakes Superfecta Contest to win a super Hotel Getaway!
* Preakness Day is alsoArmed Forces Day! The Lake Worth High School ROTC will present its’Color Guard at 12:30 p.m.followed by a live performance of ourNational Anthem byCassie Capparelli!
* Enjoy our Track-Side BBQ featuring your grilled favorites! (Noon Start)
* Preakness Stakescollectable souvenir glasses, with a listing of all past Preakness winners, on sale at the Trackside BBQ, concession stands and bars! ($1 with the purchase of any beverage / $2 at the Souvenir Stands.)
* Drink Specials! Featuring a Black-Eyed Susan! ($5 including souvenir glass / $4 without glass.)
* Greyhound Pet Representatives will be on hand to answer any questions you may have about adopting one of these loving dogs!
* Prize Drawings! You could win CASH and a Rooney Restaurant Gift Certificate! (Entries in by Race 10, Drawing After Race 12)
* Bugler Lawrence Morsewill be performing between races!
* For the kids, Balloon Expert Karl Koppertopand Ace The Bear will be here! (1:00 p.m. - 3:00)
* Advance Wagering on the Preakness Friday, May 17!